Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday Night Birthday Dinner


Happy Sunday y'all, a normal Sunday dinner around here is your typical meat and veggies. Today is a special occasion, my mamas birthday weekend, so fresh Florida lobster right off the shores of my hometown, and a juicy tenderloin filet. Mom and dad like there lobster fried, I prefer other methods, but fried it is today.  I can't wait to get this baby on an iron grill skillet, most think a steak HAS to be grilled in the great outdoors, but when Anthony introduced me to this puppy, it soon became my 2nd or maybe 3rd best friend.   

Do yourself a favor...get one. 


This filet, on that iron skillet, will turn into a beauty. A little kosher salt, fresh ground black pepper, garlic, paprika, and cayenne, because you will come to learn, I put it on EVERYTHING.

Heaven on an iron skillet y'all. 

As for the lobster, it did not last long enough for pictures.

That's all for this dinner party. 
Stick a fork In me, I'm done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment