Thursday, August 22, 2013

Birthday Dinner for Mama ❤

Tomorrow, well today, now that once again I'm up after midnight, is my "Mama Dukes" birthday. I love when she asks for something as easy as a surf and turf dinner, well she asked for the surf (lobster preferably) and with the man in my life no meal is complete without red meat, ecspecially a lobster dinner. So Saturday morning I'm off with dad for a grocery trip to prepare for Sundays shindig. Nothing I love more than cookin and having the fam over for dinner. The birthday occasion makes even better because that means I get to bake a cake, which in my opinion is the best part of every meal, my pup Silas also thinks the same, he loves the sample the frosting. Keep posted for the dinner extravaganza menu, lots of pictures, and stuffed bellys..   P.s- Cake is good even when there's no birthday to celebrate :) 
Happy Birthday Mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment